VISA APPLICATION INFORMATION
- Related pages also available:
- Residence and Work Permit Information
Saint Christopher and Nevis Statutory Rules
and Orders 1985, No.3
The Visa (Exemption) Order, 1986 made under subsection (2) of section 13 of the Immigration and Passport Act
1. SHORT TITLE. This order may be cited as the Visa (Exemption) Order 1985.
2. VISA EXEMPTION. Aliens being citizens of the countries mentioned
in the schedule landing in Saint Christopher and Nevis from any
place beyond Saint Christopher and Nevis and in possession of valid
passport issued to them by the proper authority of their country
of nationality shall be exempt from the provisions of subsection
(1) of the Immigration and Passport Act, requiring passport of aliens
to be visaed by a Saint Christopher and Nevis Consular Officer or
other person duly so authorized.
3. REVOCATION OF ORDER. The Passport Visa (Exemption) Order, 1950 (S.R.&O. (L.I. 13 of XX) as amended is hereby revoked.
Antigua and Barbuda
Commonwealth of the Bahamas
Papua New Guinea
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
United Kingdom and Dependencies
Organization of American States (OAS) Countries
(a visa is required)
United States of America
Federal Republic of Germany
(Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, St. Marten, St. Eustatius, Saba)
Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
Republic of China (Taiwan)
Republic of Korea
United Arab Emirates
Visa Application Instructions
Embassy of St. Kitts & Nevis
3216 New Mexico Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20016
Enclosed is a Visa Application form which should be completed in its entirety,
signed and returned to this office with:
- Two (2) recent color passport sized photos.
- The applicant's valid passport.
- A visa fee of $50.00.
- Mailing fee of $5.00, if registered postage is required or
- Mailing fee of $15.75, if express overnight service is required.
- Original application form (no copies accepted)
You might also want to note:
- Passport must be valid for at least six (6) months after the termination of visit to St. Kitts and Nevis.
- Fees are payable by CERTIFIED CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS and should be payable to THE EMBASSY OF ST. KITTS AND NEVIS.
- Processing time is two (2) working days after completed application is received by the Embassy.
- All visitors to St, Kitts and Nevis must be in possession of a return or onward ticket and sufficient funds to cover the cost for his/her stay in the country.